Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Beginnings

Time to find out who's going to be in the cabinet - very interesting times!  I've been watching re-runs of West Wing (still one of my favorite TV shows) - it offers interesting insights since the recent shows have been dealing with the election of Bartlett's replacement!  That Sorkin guy was good!!

On my way to Florida tomorrow for an overdue visit with Mom - she's doing well but I really shouldn't have put off the trip this long.  It's supposed to be nice down there the next few days - about 80 - so it should be nice.  I do need to take something a little warmer because it will probably be in the 50s when I get back (in the evening!). 

Need to figure out what to pack - computer for sure - although finding access will mean trips to cafes! Decisions, decisions!

No comments: