Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beginning of October

Another busy week at work (it's almost like my week is over because I'm off tomorrow - but that just means I'm working Saturday!) - there are always things to be done and sometimes it seems like nothing ever is accomplished no matter how long and hard I work.  But that's not unique to me!  Smileys

One good thing is the cooler weather - I'm truly enjoying that!  It's time to open the windows and sleep under the down!!  It's still getting warm during the day - but it's definitely not hot anymore. 

I saw many friends the other day at the reopening of the Kempsville Library.  The "old" Kempsville was where I started my career with the Virginia Beach Public Library lo these many years ago.  I was working there when the current building was first opened almost 20 years ago. And now it has a new look and feel - and I was able to reconnect with the people who originally hired me as well as co-workers from many years ago.  FUN! 

Congratulations to all who worked on the renovations and the reopening party - it was great! SmileysTake a bow!

No comments: