Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November 18, 2009

Today would have been my Mother's 87th birthday - so Happy Birthday Mama - unfortuntely she's not with us any more and I miss her very very much.

For so many years she was the one constant in my life - and there's a definite void now that she's not there.  Rarely does a day go by that I don't read, see or hear something that I think "Mom would like that" or "I need to tell Mom about that". 

The holidays are going to be hard - even though we didn't usually get together at Thanksgiving or Christmas because of work, school and travel - but we always talked.  Luckily I have terrific family and friends and I know I'll make it through the difficulties and come out the other side a better person!!


Happy Birthday Mom - Love You Always

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Sorry I missed your Mom's birthday. I am certain the holidays will give you time to pause and think, even cry. But as you said, you have a wonderful family and lots of good friends. You call whenever you need to. Hugs, Susan