Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here Comes the Snow, Again!

Another snowy day in Virginia Beach - what an unusual winter this has turned out to be!  We go for years without any snow and this year we've had back to back to back storms and even measurable accumulation!!  But today it's snow showers which are pretty to watch and don't stick to the roads and cause problems!

Lately I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed. Kind of like going downhill (fast) on a moving sidewalk that suddenly stops and switches direction with no notice!  So far I've been able to stop myself from falling but . . . don't know how I'm going to get back on track - probably will require a LOT of help. But I WILL get back on track!!  (PS I'm using a Library 2.0 lesson graphic I created!! :-) )

In the meantime - Happy Valentine's Day to all friends & family -

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Kudos to you for keeping your blog up and running...I seem to have forgotten all about mine....