Friday, July 16, 2010

Whatever . . .

It appears that this may turn into a whining session and I don't want that . . . I can whine with the best of them but I'm not feeling particularly whiney - I'm feeling particularly low . . . and obviously depressed . . . neither of which are good things to feel anytime and especially right now.

"This too shall pass" is something that I do believe in . . . however, that doesn't mean that things will "pass" as they are or that the new reality will be any better than the current reality.  I sometimes want to say to those making the decisions - "if you want me to retire, I will - I do need more than I would get right now because I simply don't have the years in - but I'm willing to retire"  Don't see that happening anytime either but it's a thought!

No comments: