Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Week Off

I'm off work this week and enjoying myself!  I had a 'rest' (not a nap but in bed!) yesterday after getting back from taking Bry to work and this morning I actually got a nice nap in before noon!!  I don't care when I have a nap - it's always a good thing!!

Yesterday I puttered around; today I paid some bills and got my hair done (FINALLY).  It was supposed to have been done in early December but I had something else that day, then it snowed and finally the holidays - but today all was done and it's MUCH better!!

Tomorrow I'm torn - do I go pick up my reserve at the library and laze the day away reading or do I go up to Wmsburg to the outlets and spend money?  Decisions decisions!!  I probably won't decide until tomorrow but right now I'm leaning toward the outlets . . .

No comments: