Saturday, September 10, 2011

My week off is almost over - and I must admit that it's been productive.  I've made headway on the dining room - it looks much less like an episode of the Hoarders and more like an episode of Messy!!  But there's progress - my mother's china (I already had 1/2) has been unpacked - all three boxes and it only took 2 years. I just wasn't ready I suppose - and it's now in the corner cabinet.  There are few extraneous pieces but I'll work on finding homes for those!

I've made plans for new windows for the house - hopefully they'll be installed in the next month.  Upcoming plans include cleaning out my closet - but that's going to have to wait for a time I'm REALLY bored and ambitious, two things that don't usually happen together!

There's still the fence to fix and the front landscaping to do - bushes are gone but nothing's replaced them yet.  There's also painting to do - outside porch rails and inside trim - YUCK!!

No comments: