Friday, September 7, 2012

Progress

Since I wrote about my necessary home repairs, I have made some progress!  New garage door openers (not on the list but definitely necessary) will be installed this month and the fence will be fixed about the same time (a couple of weeks).  Both were actually under my estimates so that's good!  I've gotten the estimates for the doors, just have to make some final decisions (including colors for new shutters and the front door).  The bathroom problems are being looked at early next week for an estimate and I'm afraid that will be more than I anticipate but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  In any event, that should be completed by the end of the month (at least I hope so) so that will be another item checked off!

Still waiting to do more cleaning - it's simply too hot and humid to do more than take my 20 minute walk once (or twice) a day!

No comments: