Friday, December 5, 2008

Cat Baths

Last Sunday Cleo had a bath - a real one in the bathtub!  Being a long-haired cat who's a chubbette, she's not able to clean herself as well as we (or probably she) would like.  This has caused massive matting of hair around her nether regions!  Simply wiping wasn't enough so it was time for a SOAK in WATER!

She did very well - she didn't seem to mind standing in the partially filled tub although once I went in to help as she was clipped it was obvious she wasn't happy to see me!  I was interrupting the "Kitty-Daddy" time! I guess we'll have to do this more often - and maybe she won't have such "difficulty" with her grooming.

It went much better than I thought it would! 

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Do you and Don hire out? Maybe I can get you to come give Zippy a bath one night. Might be fun!