Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Wishes

Christmas isn't about shopping, or cards or parties, but it is about loving and sharing and caring.
There are many things for which I'm thankful this year:
     My sons are healthy - I'm so proud of both of them
     My brother and his family are healthy and happy - my nephew graduated from college this year!
     My mother is doing well and enjoying her life - for which I'm extremely greatful
     I have great friends who make my life better
     I have a great man who's very good to me and makes me laugh - a definite plus!
I wish peace and joy to all my family and friends this Christmas and hope that 2009 brings good health and prosperity to us all.    
    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your men have a wonderful holiday! --Dee Dee

Susan Marziani said...

Best wishes to you and your men! Hugs, Delilah