Tuesday, April 21, 2009

To Tweet or Not To Tweet?

Now that's a question - and I'm thinking that NOT is going to be my answer.  I've set up an account, I've been following some people (and organizations) and even have one follower (the second one doesn't count).  But I truly don't see the appeal. 

I can see how it would work for the classroom and I can even see how it would work for organizations - quick alerts and all that stuff - but personally??  I'm just not that interesting and having one more place to access, read and update just doesn't seem necessary.  Maybe it's an age thing - but I like to think that I'm fairly open to new technologies and that I understand and use many of them but in this case it just baffles me.

SIGH

For now I'll just stay with this blog and Facebook - which I'm not totally sure about but it is somewhat entertaining!

No comments: