Saturday, August 1, 2009

Annoyances . . .

Is it just me or are other people put out by the commercials advertising ways to get out of paying taxes that are owed??  You know the one where the couple says "we owed the IRS over 3 million dollars but only paid 1 million".  I mean really - if you have enough or made enough or got enough gains to actually OWE 3 million dollars - then PAY THE TAXES!!  Take all allowed deductions - but don't weazel out of paying because you don't think you should or you think you're better than the rest of us.

I don't like paying taxes either but geeze!

(And yes, I know they're actors but they're representing real people who aren't paying the taxes they owe - and if they can pay 1 million then I bet they could have paid the total amount.)

Ok - rant over - I feel better now!! 

No comments: