Saturday, March 13, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Busy day yesterday -  I bought my house again for about the 4th time!  How could I do that you ask??  I refinanced of course! 

A relatively easy process this time - application online, all conversations (except the appraisal ) were by telephone - faxing needed documents.  (FINDING the needed documents took a bit of doing but that's simply a reflection of my continuing inability to organize my life . . . SIGH) The only hitch was having to call the VA for a necessary piece of paper - initially a daunting task, but, thanks to a wonderful pensions benefits VA employee easily and quickly accomplished with yet another fax from the VA to the mortgage company.  Last minute reprieve!!

Closing done with only 30 minutes leave required and I'm left with a CD instead of stacks of legal and letter papers to find a place to store. 

Maybe this will be the last time - 'tho I believe I've said that before.

No comments: