Friday, March 19, 2010

Time . . .

Spring is definitely coming to VB - the weather is warmer and the SUN is out!  I know it's still a little early but we're anticipating 70s this weekend - a definite improvement over the 50s and lower of late.

Many changes are taking place around me - all change is upsetting, even change you're anticipating or expecting but when it's unexpected it can be more of a challenge.  I'm very hopeful that things will calm down over time but I'm really afraid that the timeline is going to be longer than anyone (especially me) wants it to be.

Luckily I have family, friends and co-workers (whom I also count as my friends by the way) who will make the transitions easier - I only hope that I can help them the same way.  As my mother used to say - tie another knot in the rope and hang on . . . ok Mom - but it seems as if the rope is getting shorter - might not be able to take another knot!

No comments: