Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weddings . . .

My niece is getting married on Oct. 1 - it will be good to see my brother and his family for something other than funerals (which have been the primary reason we've gotten together in recent years). 

I don't own a dress - at least not a dress for a wedding - so I had a shopping trip last weekend.  I must admit that I was lucky (VERY) and found something that was appropriate and nice looking - which, based on my size, is difficult.  I do have some questions for stores - why are the "big girl" clothes always in the far corner of the top floor of any department store??  Really??? We can't have a corner of the main floor?? with the rest of the woman's clothing?

Anyway - I'm glad that I found a dress - but there should be no doubt why I find shopping annoying, frustrating and somewhat humiliating. . . .

No comments: