Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Been an interesting time - removing blinds and curtains in preparation for new windows - house looks ghostly actually - bare and naked!  Looks like I'm moving (out or in) and there's a vulnerable feeling.  Have kept the curtains and blinds in our bedrooms and bathrooms to the last minute - no need to be more public than necessary!

In the process I've also been sorting through the stuff in the dining room hoping to get it straight enough for Thanksgiving dinner - threw out a huge trash bag of stuff and found more that needs to be shipped off.  I've been told that I'm being too kind but some of this would be important to me and I can only hope that were the shoe on the other foot, the same would be done for me.  I'm thinking that might be doubtful but I can only be me . . .

I'm getting down to one major "hoarding" room but it's a true mess - need to really work on that in the near future too - so much to do and so little desire or motivation to do it!  :-)

What an upsetting, interesting and ever-changing year this has been - so many highs and a few lows - but as long as the ups outweigh the downs I count it as a victory!

No comments: