Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I got quite a bit accomplished today - some of which I can't divulge here! - and some that has been a while in the planning.  It probably should feel more liberating and I suppose it does in a way but it's also just another step in my life - so I guess it should be somewhat anti-climatic!  Anyway, things are going well, I should be ready for Christmas - cuz it's coming whether I'm ready or not!

The tree is up and decorated - still have a couple of things to add - the candles are in the windows and the wreaths would be on the door but it was raining all day and the "command" hook wouldn't stick in the rain! I'll be putting out my Santas later this week.  I've got plenty of places for them and it will be nice to see them on display this year.

I'm gradually getting the house back in order.  With the new windows, there aren't any drafts (always a good thing) and the dining room is usable (if not completely cleaned out) so I need to get started upstairs in the two extra bedrooms.  Hopefully I'll get everything done in early 2012.  Goals are always a good thing!

No comments: