Friday, December 2, 2011

Tomorrow I'm going to Arlington to place the wreaths on the graves . . . it's always a stressful yet peaceful time - contradictory I know!  The drive up is  usually not too bad although I'll be doing the driving for the first time in a while but a friend is going with me so it will pass quickly.

I've made sure to have all the grave numbers in my phone so I won't lose anyone - I never thought I would but recently (10 years or so) there has been a lot of "fill in" around Harry's that has caused me to hunt more than usual.

I don't usually have trouble finding my Dad (and now my Mom) but I usually have to drive up and down at least once to find my step-father (SIGH).

Anyway, the weather is supposed to be good and I'll have good company!  I always feel good afterwards.

No comments: