Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Christmas Eve eve and I'm a bit contemplative tonight.  It's been quite a while since it's been just the three of us at Christmas - I'm looking forward to having both sons here for gifts and dinner. There's going to be so much food - glad I can send a lot of it home with S!

I had good news yesterday.  The MRI went well - that medicine worked wonders! - and the results were that I'm fine.  Since it's been a difficult year, I'll take all the good news I can get!

I'm doing well emotionally (for the most part!) and now, physically.  My sons are healthy and doing well and I'm still enjoying my job - it doesn't get much better than that!

The second from the left looks a little like Cleo and the second from the right a bit like Quincy! But neither one would be caught dead in a hat of any kind!

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: