Sunday, July 1, 2012

Whew . . .

What a hot weekend!  And a great trip to DC and back with a fantastic musical (Memphis) at the Kennedy Center.  If you get a chance to see this - do. The music is wonderful and the voices were extraordinary!  As we were leaving, a mother told her child that the play was too long - especially the first act - both my friend and I looked at each other in amazement because we certainly didn't agree!  Time flew during the entire performance!

Cleo seems to be improving in small ways each day. She walks fairly well - especially if going for dinner - is eating and drinking well.  She goes and lies in her sunbeam each day (and had to search for it a little today because I'd lowered the shades on the patio door a bit to help with the heat!  Of course I relented and opened it more so she could have a good spot!

I'm off for a few days so I decided to make a list of what I'd like to accomplish!

  1. groceries
  2. laundry
  3. vet (for Cleo)
  4. clean kitchen completely including the floor
There's more, of course, but this is a good start and completely doable! (I think!)

No comments: