Thursday, June 28, 2012

Long week . . .

Cleo came home on Monday - she's on phenobarbital which makes it hard for her to walk but she's eating, drinking and using her bathroom so things are better.  She's getting onto a better schedule with her meds so it will be easier to keep her on one every 12 hours!  Quincy has not been happy - he seemed glad to see her but later Monday began hissing at her and acting silly.  I've had to put his food on the bench (Cleo will eat all of hers and then scarf his down too - side effect!) and he's not been happy with that.  Hopefully he'll adjust - after all it's only been a few days.


Monday night I slept downstairs - actually slept for about 2 hours then was up and holding Cleo - unfortunately the position wasn't good and when I stood up the back of my knee was VERY sore!  I eventually gave up and went upstairs at 4 a.m. - got another 2 hours of sleep before going to work!  I've been less worried lately but still haven't caught up on my sleep.  But I keep trying!  


Anyway, I'm hoping this weekend is much calmer than last! 

No comments: