Monday, September 8, 2008

New Week - New Meetings

Well, I have to admit I enjoyed my Saturday off - thank you to whoever made the decision - but I really wish that Saturday (NOT today) had been the NCIS marathon     - but at least I got to see some of the shows before I came to work!  Looking forward to the 23rd and a whole new season!!

The downstairs A/C decided to stop working but we did have a "spare" window unit that worked remarkably well considering its size in relation to the downstairs!  The A/C repair man is coming Wednesday (after another meeting in the early morning) and, wonder of wonders, their rates have gone up!! SURPRISE!
Hopefully it will be something relatively minor and easily fixed - but it must be done!

I'm still waiting for the kitchen designer to come up with his design - I'll give that a few more days before I call - I would love to get it done by Christmas (I know - fat chance!! But I can dream!)

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

I feel your pain. My Mom had the nerve to call me at work early yesterday to say that she was going to stay in her bathrobe and watch Harmon all day...how nice of her to share that while I whittled away at work. Hey - the 23rd will be here before we know it.

A new kitchen before Christmas? You still believe in Santa Claus, don't you?