Sunday, July 26, 2009

One Day Weekends

After 24 years (in actual years but not in "retirement" years) you'd think I'd be used to 1 Day Weekends.  After all it's been every other week for a VERY LONG TIME - but it actually is getting harder and harder as time goes by and I get older & older!

I was able to get a new table for the family room - actually Don found it and got it. It's actually a small dining table, but is the perfect size for where we're using it next to the sofa (and if we need a table to eat - we've got chairs somewhere!). It's the right color and we got the glass round for on top so cleaning is a breeze. Pier 1 has such unusual and interesting things!  I need to go back and get a fun looking green plate/bowl that would look fantastic on the table.  Don's only question was "what are we putting in the bowl - more stuff?" !! 

I think we should take a page from one of my favorite TV shows - and put keys in the bowl - after all everyone needs a "key" bowl!

Anyway, that was yesterday after work - today has been up just before 9 - nap at 1 and lazing around - that's a 1 Day Weekend!

No comments: