Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sundays . . .

I think I need more Sundays!  There should be a minimum of two Sundays per week (IMHO!).  These, for me, would be days where you did only the things you truly wanted to do - there would be no obligations on your time except those you placed yourself.

Today I'm enjoying South Pacific on TV (the newer one with Glenn Close) and simply resting.  Although I do need to go out at some point today for essentials (ok so one of those isn't something I've chosen but it's only one minor stop!), I'm thinking a nap is in the offing too!

Of course none of this is getting my living room, dining room or powder room back in proper order.  Nor is it getting the bedrooms organized and set up the way I'd like them to be.   It's always something, huh??!

No comments: