Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas, Christmas Time is Here . . .

and I'm not ready but I guess I'm as ready as I'm going to get . . . we're having treats all week at work for our wonderful police officers who provide security for us . . .  two of us are making goodies for each day - I made cookies - oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip for tomorrow. Smiley

I also have two meetings tomorrow - and, although that's a total of 5 hours in meetings - I really enjoy the third Wednesday of the month!!


On Saturday (12th) went to the Kennedy Center to see "August - Osage County" - a good play with great actors but definitely NOT holiday fare!  Unless you consider a drug addict Mother and an alcoholic Father (who commits suicide) to be holiday fare!!  It was good though and the traffic was relatively light coming home - and that's always a plus!! 

No comments: