Friday, November 5, 2010

Catch Up

It's been a while since I've posted - and a lot has been going on and not all of it good.  My son was in a serious accident (at home) and fractured his knee.  He had surgery and came home after almost 4 days in the hospital.  He's not able to place any weight on his leg until sometime next month - it's been a very long, slow process.  I must say that he's been much more positive and upbeat than I probably would have been in the same situation.

I've told him (and it's true) - I wish that I could take his pain and make it all better again - but I can't.  All I can do is help him as much as possible, support him and love him (and that's the easy part!).

In the meantime he's back home and I do enjoy having him around (although I realize that he'd be much happier out on his own)!

No comments: