Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

The turkey's in the oven, the parade is on TV, I'm still in my jammies - there's a lot to be thankful for!

My children are alive and well.  Dispite broken bones, we're healthy and that's important.  My 'honey' is doing well too - and his children are all healthy and happy. My brother is progressing very well - his daughter has gotten married and his son marries next month.  My sister-in-law is amazing - keeping everything together!

Work is work (it is, after all a four-letter word :) ) but nothing horrendous.  Bills are being paid and I'm thinking seriously about retirement.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving - with friends, family and loved ones - and don't expect perfection - it only leads to stress and frustration! 

No comments: