Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day Off

Today I had an "extra" day off - not unexpected because I asked for it but still enjoyable!  It was a beautiful day but I didn't spend much time outside - I was doing my usual stuff that I do on a Friday or Saturday off.  I dusted, vacuumed - there's always more to do! but I also enjoyed a nice brunch type breakfast and, at noon, a wonderful nap!!

Now I'm ready to fix dinner, watch Big Bang and clean up the kitchen.  Tomorrow my car gets inspected and has its oil changed - the appointment is early (7:30) but that means that I'll have time to stop at Home Depot and get a gallon of paint.  Don't know that it will get on the walls right away but at least it will be in the house! :-)   Maybe I'll even go to Kohls and see if I can find some new clothes - how I hate clothes shopping!

A good day all around!

No comments: