Saturday, February 18, 2012

Whew . . .

This past week was extremely busy - with 5 interviews, 2 long meetings, 1 training, 1 11 hour day and 1 retirement gathering.  It's no wonder that I came home Friday and was asleep a little after 8 (and awake again at 11:40!).    (not that there weren't some fun things in there too . . . ;-) )

So, although I did go back to sleep last night (or this morning) about 2 a.m. and woke up at 6:40 ensuring that I got almost 8 hours of total sleep, by 2 p.m. I was dragging!  So off to bed I went and got another 1 hour and 47 minutes of nap!  And an interesting nap it was too!  In addition to meaning that I'm now a bit groggy, it probably means that I won't be asleep tonight until well past 8!

Anyway, I'm glad that it's Saturday, that I have two days off from work in a row, and that it really doesn't matter if I can't fall asleep on time tonight because I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow at any particular time (although I've discovered that grocery shopping is better early than late on a Sunday!!).

No comments: