Thursday, March 22, 2012

CIL 2012 - cont.

Well, day two is in the bag - and I've had my final dinner in DC - and, although it's been fun, I'll be glad to get home.

At dinner, by myself, I was thinking - is there anything sadder than eating dinner in a hotel by yourself and I immediately answered the question with YES I think there is!  It was good to eat alone tonight - it was a bit earlier than last night or the night before, but that's good because it means I'll be in bed earlier too!  With the drive home tomorrow that's important!

I've been to some great sessions and saw some innovative things - and there are some that I think would work at MPOW - but we'll have to see if it comes to pass!  Above my pay grade! :-)

I must say - allergies have been miserable up here - I've used almost an entire box of my tissues, not to mention the ones in the hotel room! SIGH - going to be a long spring I'm afraid.

No comments: