Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday . . .

Been an interesting week - I think all the bills are finally paid from my trip to the emergency room in December . . . I say "think" because I thought that a couple of months ago and I was wrong! I called the fence company for some estimates but haven't heard back - guess I'll have to call again next week. Lots of other small, inconsequential things . . . and now it's Friday.

I wish I could say that I have something exciting to do this weekend but I don't . . . there are things I need to do but I don't know what, or how many, of those things actually will get done!  It's supposed to storm tomorrow but maybe I'll just get in the car and go somewhere away from Virginia Beach just for a change of scenery for a few hours!  Or I may just stay in my jammies, read a good book and watch a movie while the laundry finishes!  Such decisions . . .

No comments: