Sunday, April 1, 2012

The world of Dork

Sometimes I think the world is conspiring against me . . . I plan, I really do, and then when I go to implement the plan things go awry  and often it's because of my "planning" instead of just doing something when I could have/should have initially . . . luckily it's nothing that can't be re-done and fixed but still . . .

Anyway, all in all it was a good weekend - new "faux-wood" 2" blinds in the living room and dining room so there aren't anymore "bare-naked" windows!! The lone remaining bush has been trimmed back into submission (somewhat).

Now I just HAVE to find someone to fix the fence and do the porch railings and it's been so hard . . . people aren't returning calls or calling to set up appointments as they say they will.  I don't want much but I do have to get these things fixed . . . SIGH.  More phone calls in my future.  I don't want a letter from the City!

No comments: