Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday . . .

Wow - such a lot got done today and not much by me!  The entertainment unit (all three pieces) went away; the smaller fridge did too, along with a microwave, a four-poster bed; some folding chairs, AND a huge plant that was in the family room! I must admit to a twinge or two when they left - I did love the furniture or I wouldn't have bought it in the first place but I'm also SO glad that it's gone and no longer crowding my life (and house & garage).  All the stuff filled a pickup truck and the back of an SUV - I have more junk than even I thought! ;-)

The plant went home with its "family" so that's a good thing!  I also found another family treasure for Gina to take home too - her grandmother's Bible.  I'm really happy that I found it and could give it to her.  She and her husband are such good people - offering to come help with whatever I need done. They brought Bella with them and she is just gorgeous!  And getting so tall (like both of her parents!). She was so busy and loved going up and down stairs (quickly!!). It was great seeing all three of them - it's been a while!

No comments: