Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Work, Rashes, Facebook

Today was my first day back at work - there's a lot to get done this week and not much week to do it!  Did accomplish a bit today - even with my outbreak of dermatitis - it is getting better (at least on my thumb where it broke out first) so I have hope that within a few more days things will look better. Right now, though, my left hand looks like I have some very contagious disease! Luckily it's only on one hand (and under my chin for some reason!) but it's on the back of my hand (good for me, bad for looks!) so I keep that hand in my lap a lot.

Facebook is just trying to drive me crazy I think.  The People You May Know recently has had a very familiar name that is coming up almost constantly.  At one time I would have said, yes I know that person, but that statement obviously was wrong - and I certainly don't know that person now.  I wish there was an Ignore or Delete or some other button or some other way to say don't show this to me any more!  SIGH.  I know it shouldn't bother me and, for the most part it doesn't, but I honestly don't need the reminder of a situation I'd rather put in the past.  Just have to ignore as much as possible I guess!


1 comment:

Angella Wetterlin said...

The ol' people you may know too "person" pops up for me too on occassion and I feel exactly the same way. FB needs to fix that! :)