Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A New Addition


Early last month I discovered a cat outside in my back yard - looking a little lost. I went out and he disappeared! Later I noticed a little face poking out from a vent cover under the house. I called and he came out to be petted and rub up against my leg. I went in to get him some food (left from a visiting cat!). The next day he was still under the house (and preferred being under there) although he ran out quickly enough for food!

I checked with the neighbors - not theirs. I brought him inside after a week and took him to the vet. He's a two year old neutered male who was apparently abandoned.

He's now an indoor kitty (not always to his liking) who's in the (relative) lap of luxury! And he has a new name: Quincy!

This picture was taken the day before he "moved inside" as I left for work!

No comments: