Thursday, October 25, 2007

Playtime

I've been having fun with widgets, gadgets and all things fun and somewhat useless!! So far I've added a clock that looks like a watch, a map of viewers (of which I have none!!) and a playlist of a very eclectic list of songs! The playlist is on my MySpace page! If anyone's interested:

www.myspace.com/deedle1950 Enjoy!

I've also added SnapShots - I'm not totally convinced of the utility of this gadget but it's fun!!

On the Kitty Front:

Cleo is in the family room with Quincy & me. She's actually lying on the cardboard scratching pad - it's one of her favorite places apparently, but hers is a wide one and this one is narrow - so I'm sure she's not very comfortable!! Hers will be here tomorrow so I'm sure she'll be happier!

Quincy the coward is on the sofa next to me but facing away from Cleo - if he can't see her he's hoping she really doesn't exist!!

Anyway - such is the Life & Times of Diane!

No comments: