Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Final Days

Everything is almost done - just have to have the gas regulator behind the stove changed to something more "up to date" to allow the stove to be pushed back to its final position (just about an inch).  Otherwise everything is hooked up and appears to be running - we're gradually moving things back but I guess the major move will be this weekend.

The wine fridge is hooked up and working - but I've had the one bottle of wine I had - so it's time to take some $$ and buy more than one bottle to put in there!  I did put my Christmas present  on the counter top so that it's readily available!!    And we'll get the glasses put in the cabinet above soon.


It's such a different layout it's going to take some time to figure out the best way to work and cook in this kitchen - I mean almost everything is different - the appliances are in the same place (except the dishwasher) but all around them is different!  Oh well - should be fun figuring out the best places for everything.
I did pick out some paint - hope that will get done soon - and then we'll start moving furniture back into the family room and figuring out what still can be thrown out!

No comments: