Friday, February 20, 2009

Update

We're using the kitchen - stove and oven are great! The dishwasher is so quiet that you barely notice it running while standing at the sink.  The fridge is great - empty for the most part but great!  The microwave is huge and has 2 shelves that will probably never be used!

We're still waiting for paint - painters are, apparently, in high demand. I'm ready to start myself but then reality sets in and I realize that waiting might be best.  There's a LOT to paint, including the ceiling - and I don't like painting ceilings!

So - furniture still in the dining room and we're still "living" in the living room.  The whole house is dusty and needs a deep clean - soon!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Sounds like you're almost there! There is light at the end of the tunnel. I know you're thrilled with how it's turned out.
I've been very out of touch in the blogosphere and hope to get back to it soon. No excuses....
Ciao.