Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Future View??

This week has been interesting – after the luggage arrived home on Tuesday that is! – it's been a view of what retirement might be like. Not having to get up in the morning – not having much of anything that has to be done. (There's plenty to do but I can't seem to get the ambition to actually do any of it – I am planning to at least LOOK at the mess in the living room!!)


I'm not sure I can do this every day – I mean really – West Wing reruns only capture me for so long – so I guess I'd be compelled to look for something outside the house to do – WORK! I don't want full-time and I don't want to continue working part-time at MPOW. If I stay there I might as well be paid my full salary!

I don't remember ever thinking about being old enough to retire – let alone getting old enough to retire! But here I am.


PS I applied to refinance the house – it's all done online – very strange – no one to talk to! We'll have to see how it goes.

1 comment:

Cindy Hart said...

Your time off sounded stressful...like you might need another vacation> :)