Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Holiday Weekend

I've had the last 3 day holiday that we get at MPOW until Memorial Day in May and I managed to get a cold and spend most of the time sick.  *sigh* 

I was at work on Friday and didn't feel great but certainly not sick - figured it was more sinus problem brought on by weather going from 30+ to 60 in a couple of days.  By Saturday I had a tickle cough but went to the grocery story (careful to cough into my elbow when I had to cough) but by Saturday night there was no doubt!

Coughing commenced and by Monday my ribs were sore!  Luckily I could sleep and I think that's why I'm feeling better so fast - still coughing (not nearly as much but still violently at times) but feeling much better.  I did stay home today but have a full day of meetings tomorrow.  The rooms are large enough for me to sit away from other team members!

Here's hoping the rest of the week goes better than the beginning!

No comments: