Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Major Milestone!

10.3 miles in 45 minutes (10 miles in 44 minutes actually) then the last minute I slowed somewhat and ended with 10.3!

13.5-14.5 miles an hour and then 15 miles an hour for a short time - just wanted to prove to myself that I could do 10 miles in 45 minutes and I did!  I certainly haven't lost weight but I do believe that things are shifting - most people wouldn't notice but the waist of a pair of pants that was super-tight (tho could be buttoned) is now not so tight and those pants could be worn without pain! :)

I haven't changed my eating habits much although I've cut down on fast food (allowing myself one breakfast and one lunch per week for most weeks) and we've cut down on delivery food - from once a week pizza to once a month so that's got to count for something!

Progress is slow but steady and I suppose that's the way it should be . . .

No comments: