Friday, March 29, 2013

Ahh . . . Friday

I was off today and actually did some things around the house - not a lot for sure but some - had to go to DMV because I either didn't get the notice in December that my license decals needed to be renewed or  I lost it because it totally slipped my mind - until yesterday morning when a co-worker parked behind me, came in and said "do you have your 14s?".  It took her explaining for me to get it but the answer was No, I didn't have the 14s that should be added to the license plates!  I was lucky today and was able to get them (actually sprang for 2 years so I got 15s!) in 30 minutes from the time I walked in the door until I walked out - not bad!

Came home and decided that if I did the grocery shopping today I wouldn't have to on Sunday (my usual day) so that would be a jammie day!!  Also did one load of laundry!

Just need to clean up the kitchen from dinner, turn on the dishwasher and I'm totally done.  Even did my exercise today so I don't have to do it tomorrow after work!  9.7 miles in 45 minutes - getting to 10 miles on a regular basis . . . one day.

I'm off next week - my only "job" outside of the regular everyday things is to spend 1 hour per day in one of the bedrooms upstairs and get something done in there - guess one day will be a trip to the dump!

No comments: