Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Milestone!

9 MILES in 45 minutes! Actually 44:53!!  So excited!  I'm working to get to 10 miles in 45 minutes but it's probably going to be a few more weeks because that means about 13.5 miles an hour - I'm at 12.5.

Did accomplish stuff today, other than riding - groceries, pharmacy, and washing the dog's bedding since she decided to play in the mud puddle right before I went to run errands.  There were muddy paw prints all over the floor so that had to be cleaned when I got home (must admit I'm SO glad that I have wood floors and not carpeting downstairs!) and Frey had to be hosed off and put back in her bed to dry off while her towels were washing.

So - food bought; dog hosed off; floor cleaned; bedding washed; exercise done - time for rest! :)

And she looks so innocent!


No comments: