Friday, March 1, 2013

Progress . . .

Some things have happened since last I posted - I have a new front door, with storm; a new patio door and new shutters on the front of the house - all looking very good!  I noticed that a neighbor is replacing the siding on their house - hopefully I can hold out on having to do that for a while!  Anyway - the forest green shutters and front door look very nice.  Now I need some bushes or shrubs out front to soften the house.  Gardening is not my thing however so that's going to be a bigger issue!  New locks too - on all the doors - progress one baby step at a time!  (I'll post a pictures soon I hope.)

I've also started seriously exercising - 45 minutes 4 times a week on the bike - speed is increasing too - now doing about 10.5 - 11.5 miles per hour for about 8+ miles in the 45 minutes.  Hopefully it will be doing some good - all I know is that it's work and I'm basically a lazy person!  At least I can watch TV while I'm pedaling.  Guess I should thank my place of employment for forcing this on me! :)


No comments: