Saturday, May 3, 2008

Saturday - May 3


It's my first Saturday to work in a long time - my co-workers have been wonderful in giving me the time to heal! I was able to do the money (rolling the pennies one penny at a time was interesting) and I know the day will go well! Apparently the NCIS marathons on USA are over - at least there wasn't one last weekend so I'm not missing Mark & the crew! It's supposed to be a picture perfect day at the beach today!!
(Picture courtesy of AmericaninCanada - Flickr.com)

A good friend's Mom had to go into the hospital this past week - Delilah - all good thoughts to you and your Mom and don't hesitate to call whenever!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

You are such a gem to ask about Mom. Thank you so much for always being there - especially when you're not quite "healed" yourself with the wrist. See my blog for an update on Mom. Love the pic of the beach - how soothing and relaxing - especially after the couple of days I've had. Thank you again - can't wait to see you Wednesday...Delilah