Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thanks for small things

Reading a friend's blog I realize that I have it pretty easy in the "neighbor" department! Some problems - some lack of mowing, etc. but nothing like the mess she's facing every day. I wish there was some way to help . . .

My broken wrist silver lining - here it is 4 months after the "event" and I've still not started biting my nails again - and I actually have nails! To be sure, they're not really all that strong and a couple have broken but not as far back as I used to gnaw them! It's been a little hard getting used to typing with nails - never knew it could be so difficult!

There's a "new wind blowing" at MPOW and I, for one, am extremely pleased about it! Looking forward to the upcoming changes . . . The Winds of Change was a training video we used to have, narrated by Patrick Stewart . . . I can hear him now!!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

Glad to hear the fingernails are surviving the recovery period. I knew you could do it. BTW - haven't seen my new baby critter since Friday so I'm not sure what it's up to. I did hear scurrying in the gutters the other night at midnight and into the wee hours of the morning...don't what to think what type of 4 legged creature that is! Ciao...see you soon.