Sunday, June 1, 2008

Almost Sunday

It's almost Sunday, I can't sleep (probably slept too late this morning) and we're heading to NVa tomorrow morning to make sure the grass is cut and all is well! I'm sure I'll be sleepy soon!

I did have a productive, if frustrating afternoon. I worked on my library's Summer Reading Club web page(s). It was productive because I got some of them finished - frustrating because the program's preview doesn't work and requires publishing to view the results. Things didn't line up exactly the way I'd like (or the way it appeared within the program) but it's not too bad! I have more to do - the teen pages in particular so I may work on them some more and see if I can't get it straight!

It was supposed to rain today but it didn't - but it certainly was hot. The first day it was really hot - upper 80s - and humid. Can't wait to see this summer's electric bills!

I'm amazed that it's June already - on Monday it will be the start of the fourth month of the "broken wrist". Amazing. Of course, my wrist isn't broken anymore - it's fixed (a little crooked but that's ok). But it certainly isn't back to "normal" and I just hope it will be someday. It gets better day by day - sometimes it's two steps forward, one step backwards but, in general, progress is being made! I can hold many things with my right hand - I can write with it (although it gets tired and sore easily) but I can't easily make a fist unless it's in the morning - my hand (and fingers in particular) still swell and I can't turn my hand palm up - it goes further than before but still not all the way. Oh well - I guess it really is time for physical therapy - much as I've been hoping to avoid it!

Well - it's after midnight and now June 1 - time for some sleep and a trip later this morning.

Later . . .

No comments: