Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whew - what a week

Yippee - an early weekend and a longer one too - I took Saturday and Monday off - just because! I'm going to see Lion King at the Kennedy Center on Saturday - and REALLY looking forward to that!

Sunday will be more cleaning in the "spare" rooms that have become general dumping grounds for all things not in favor! Hopefully I'll be able to get all junk & real garbage out of my assigned room and move on to actual cleaning! There's still another room for me to do - but that's going to mean heavy lifting so I'm going to have to have massive help!

Monday will be a day of rest and relaxation (along with dusting and working from home - I know but there are things that HAVE to get done before Tuesday!!).

PS There are 131 days until the election - if it were over tomorrow I'd be very very happy!

No comments: