Sunday, August 10, 2008

All By Myself (with two cats!)

This will be a different week for me - I'm in the last day of dogsitting (my oldest will be home tomorrow), Don is off to San Diego on business and I have the week off - whew! 

The dog is good and, luckily, she & my son live close by because she wasn't really happy here - anxious and pacing the few hours she was here. So I've been going over to her house several hours at a time, several times a day and last thing at night.  She's fine over there - relaxed and happy to be home! I know she'll be happy when her "Daddy" comes home tomorrow.

This week will be a busy one - even without going to work.  The car needs its inspection and an oil change, I have plenty of "stuff" to clean around the house (yuck) and I do have to go into work once this week to make sure timesheets are finished on time!  But it will be good not to have to get up and out early!  I'm sure the week will fly and all will be back to "normal" faster than I can imagine!

Wish me luck on the cleaning  -  I'll need all of it I can get!!

1 comment:

Susan Marziani said...

If you run out of things to clean, I know a house in Red Mill that could use some work....

Enjoy your time off (I think?) and try to have some fun away from all of the cleaning.