Sunday, August 24, 2008

Getting Started . . .

Well, I had an appointment with a kitchen designer on Friday - and now I'm waiting for a week or two for him to come up with ideas. 

It feels good to get started with getting started but there are so many variables - and so much else that needs to get done too - duct work among other things!  But at least there's a start - and hopefully there will be some great plans in the works.  I'll let ya know . . .  as soon as I know!

Need to work on the townhouse too - same thing as what the house needs - kitchen update, windows, paint - neverending story!  Guess I'll be working for a LONG time yet!  Good thing I enjoy what I do!

2 comments:

Susan Marziani said...

You've inspired me...now I want to go home and call a wrecking crew to make some changes in my house and in the yard!

Kim said...

My kitchen is one of the places we didn't touch with all our work. I rarely use it so why bother :)